Warm Chicken Tabbouleh
( SERVES 1 )
- Place burghul in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover.
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave to soften for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water to cool, drain well and place in a bowl.
- Finely slice chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and pan fry chicken strips to brown on both sides.
- Remove to the bowl and mix with the burghul.
- Dice tomatoes and cucumber and add to prepared burghul with herbs, juice of one lemon and oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss well to serve.