|2 tsp||Coriander seeds|
|2 tsp||Cumin seeds|
|2 tsp||Mustard seeds|
|2 tsp||Fennel seeds|
|1 tsp||Ground cinnamon|
|1 tsp||Black peppercorns|
|2 tsp||Ground turmeric|
|2 Tbsp||Brown sugar|
|3 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|600 g||Mixed nuts, your favourite combination of peanuts, pumpkin seeds, hazelnuts and Brazil nuts|
|2 tsp||Salt, flakery|
- Preheat oven to 160 degC fan bake.
- Place all the spices into a spice grinder or blender and grind to a fine powder.
- Transfer spice mixture to a large bowl and add brown sugar and nuts.
- Add olive oil and mix well, place onto a baking tray and sprinkle salt over mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring mixture every 10 minutes.