Berry crumble is an old Kiwi classic and any combination of fruit can be used.
- Heat oven to 180 deg C.
- Divide berries between four individual ovenproof bowls.
- Drizzle each bowl of berries with the juice from two oranges.
- Place flour and butter in a bowl and, with your fingertips, rub butter into flour until crumbly.
- Stir in sugar, oats and coconut. Sprinkle crumble mix over berries.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve hot.
Tip: It's possible to use frozen berries in these recipes when fresh berries are not available.