Spiced skewered beef with stir-fry pepper salad
|500 g||Beef steaks|
|2 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|2 Tbsp||Curry powder|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
Stir-fry pepper salad
- Cut steak into 1½ cm cubes and place in a bowl. Combine crushed garlic and olive oil and pour over cubes of meat. Sprinkle meat with curry powder and toss well.
- Heat a barbecue or grill. Thread cubes of meat on to metal skewers and season all over with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue or grill skewers for 1 to 2 minutes on each side until browned. Serve with stir-fry pepper salad.
To prepare Stir-fry pepper salad:
- Heat a frying pan, oil, finely sliced onion and peppers, sliced with seeds removed and stir-fry for 5 to 8 minutes until vegetables are lightly browned. Remove to a bowl to cool.
- Drizzle peppers with vinegar, season with salt and pepper and toss well. Serve sprinkled with chopped fresh coriander or parsley.