Roasted potatoes, baby beets and feta
- Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- Place drained whole baby beets into a bowl. Add dill seeds and toss, then leave to stand.
- In a roasting dish place washed, unpeeled baby potatoes, extra virgin olive oil, salt and fennel seeds. Mix well.
- Bake for 40 minutes checking to ensure even colour. Adjust temperature if it's colouring too quickly.
- Remove from oven. Add beets and crumbled feta, then return to oven and bake for 10 minutes. Serve in a large white bowl.