( SERVES 12 )
Beautiful to look at and delicious to eat, you won't be able to stop at one piece.....
- Crush biscuits in a food processor or with a rolling pin. Mix with sugar, cinnamon and melted butter.
- Press firmly into the base of a 24cm springform cake tin. Wrap a paper collar around the inside of the tin to enclose the filling.
- Sprinkle jelly crystals over measured boiling water in a small bowl or cup and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the dissolved jelly. Whip cream to stiff peaks and fold into the filling mixture. Fold in the berries.
- Pour filling over prepared base and refrigerate for at least six hours but preferably overnight to set.