Egg Salad Pinwheel Sandwiches
- Place eggs in a saucepan full of cold water. Bring to the boil, then cook for 7 minutes.
- Remove and run under cold water to cool, then peel off the eggshells.
- Place the eggs in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, curry powder, parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly butter sandwich bread (crusts cut off) and cut in half to give long strips, laying two strips, end to end for each pinwheel.
- Spread the strips with egg mixture and roll up to form pinwheels.