Mushroom, blue cheese and thyme pizza
- Heat oven to 220 degC. on a lightly floured work surface, roll out the dough as thinly as possible to form a large circle.
- Place dough on an oven tray. Combine oil and garlic.
- Brush base with oil and garlic, then scatter with mushrooms, cheese and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and crisp. Slice to serve.
- Basic pizza dough: Mix water, sugar and yeast in a small bowl and set aside to activate for 5 to 10 minutes, until foamy.
Tip: Three is often the perfect number when it comes to pizza toppings. Quality, not quantity, is the best motto to adopt as a pizza topping is rarely improved by piling on too many extras.