Baked Orange Custards
( SERVES 4 )
This silky custard is a great way of using up oranges left in the fruit bowl.
- Heat oven to 150 degC.
- To make the custard, place all ingredients with the juice of two oranges and lemon in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture into four 180ml capacity ramekins.
- Place ramekins in an oven pan and pour hot water into the pan to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until set but still a little wobbly in the centre.
- Remove to cool, and then refrigerate to chill.
Tip: Serve with peeled segments of two oranges on the side.