Chunky tuna pasta bake
( SERVES 6 )
- Heat oven to 180degC. Cook pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender. Drain well.
- While the pasta cooks, combine oil and flour in a saucepan and place over medium heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly to form a smooth paste.
- Whisk in milk and cook for 3 minutes, whisking continuously until a smooth sauce forms. Stir in grated cheese.
- Stir in frozen peas and chopped tomatoes. Stir in pasta and season with salt and pepper. Break tuna up into chunks and stir in with pasta and sauce.
- Spoon mixture into 6 individual ovenproof dishes and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until hot and golden brown.