Cheat's Chicken Chow Mein
( SERVES 6 )
Pick up a rotisserie chicken and make tonight's dinner fast and easy.
- Remove chicken flesh from bones, discarding the skin and bones. Shred or slice chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine sweet-and-sour sauce mix and water and place in a large frying pan or wok. Bring to the boil, stirring until sauce thickens.
- Add chicken and vegetables and simmer for 5 minutes, tossing regularly, to heat through.
- Add soy sauce and simmer for 1 minute more.
- Stir through coriander and serve topped with crispy noodles.