Tuna-Stuffed Mediterranean vegetables
For this dish, look for deeply coloured capsicums, courgettes and red onions.
- Preheat oven to 180 degC on fan bake.
- Drain tuna, then combine in a mixing bowl with diced onion, celery and mint.
- Stir in sour cream, corn and mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper and a little Tabasco sauce, if using.
- Cut capsicums in half and discard the core. Cut the courgettes in half lengthways and use a spoon to scrape out a well.
- Fill peppers and courgettes with tuna mix, then sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs.
- First, fan bake capsicums for around 15 minutes before adding the courgettes, then cook for a further 10 to 15 minutes until everything is tender and the cheese is bubbling and lightly golden.