|2 Tbsp||Cocoa powder|
|½ cup||Caster sugar|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|¼ cup||Raspberry jam, to fill|
|⅓ cup||Cream, whipped|
- Heat oven to 190 degC. Line a sponge-roll tin with nonstick baking paper. Combine cocoa and boiling water in a small bowl and stir to form a smooth paste.
- Place eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk until thick and pale. Whisk in the cocoa mixture to just combine. Sift on the flour and baking powder and fold into the egg mixture.
- Spread mixture into prepared tin and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until puffed and set. Remove from oven and turn out onto a clean tea towel dusted with icing sugar. Roll up and leave to cool completely.
- Unroll log, spread surface with jam and then whipped cream. Roll back up again to enclose filling. Ice with simple chocolate icing. Slice to serve.
- To make iciing - mix all ingredients untill smooth.