Mocha coffee cup puddings
( SERVES 4 )
|1 to grease||Butter|
|1 cup||Self raising flour|
|2 Tbsp||Cocoa powder|
|¾ cup||Caster sugar|
|2 tsp||Instant coffee|
|2 Tbsp||Rice bran oil|
- Heat oven to 180 degC (160 degC fan bake).
- Grease 4 standard coffee cups with butter and set on an oven tray.
- Sift flour and cocoa into a bowl. Stir sugar and instant coffee into the flour and make a well in the centre.
- Pour the oil and milk into the well, then gently stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture, evenly divided by four, into prepared cups.
- Place brown sugar, second measures of cocoa and instant coffee into the bowl.
- Pour on the boiling water and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Spoon this sauce mixture over the puddings in the cups.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until pudding is just set, leaving a sticky sauce in the base of the cups. Serve hot, dusted with icing sugar.