Peanut sugar biscuits
125g butter, softened 1 cup crunchy peanut butter 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed 1 small egg ¾ cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped 1¾ cups plain flour ½ tsp baking powder ½
- Heat oven to 180 degC. Line two baking trays with nonstick baking paper.
- Place butter and peanut butter in a bowl and beat until creamy, then add brown sugar and beat until pale.
- Add egg and beat to combine. Stir in chopped peanuts and sifted flour and baking powder. Place white sugar in a bowl.
- Shape tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and then press to flatten.
- Dip in white sugar to coat all over and place on prepared baking trays, leaving space for cookies to expand during cooking.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool.