Seared scallops in white spoons topped with lemon-chilli dressing
- Drain scallops on paper towels. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and pan-fry scallops in two batches for 30 to 60 seconds on each side to sear and lightly brown.
- Remove scallops to one side.
- Combine lemon zest and juice of 1 lemon, finely sliced with seeds removed red chilli and extra virgin olive oil in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and whisk together to form a dressing.
- Arrange scallops in individual spoons and drizzle each with a little dressing.