- Heat oven to 180 degC. Prick potatoes all over with the tip of a small sharp knife. Rub potatoes lightly with oil and season all over with salt and pepper. Place on an oven tray and bake for 1 hour or until tender.
- In the meantime, prepare the mince. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a saucepan, add finely diced onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add lamb mince to brown then stir in the flour.
- Add chopped tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and chopped fresh parsley and cook, stirring regularly until thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove potatoes from the oven. Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh leaving the skins intact. Mash the flesh, then beat butter, milk, salt and pepper into the mash.
- Pack mince into potato skins and spoon mash on top. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.