Open organic steak sandwich with guacamole
|1||Red onion, small, very finely chopped|
|1||Tomato, medium, finely chopped with seeds removed|
|2 Tbsp||Avocado oil|
|⅓ cup||Fresh coriander, chopped|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- To make the guacamole, place all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush steaks with avocado oil and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Char-grill or barbecue steaks for one to three minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes and keep warm.
- Toast the bread, then drizzle with a little oil and rub with garlic.
- Place steak on toasted bread slices and top each with a good dollop of guacamole and a few rocket leaves.