Roasted vegetable salad with caper dressing
This quick and delicious salad is great alongside mains and perfect for the whole family
- Preheat oven to 180C fan bake. Line a large roasting dish with cooking paper.
- Boil prewashed agia potatoes for 10 minutes and drain.
- Place red cherry potatoes, sliced red onion, yellow and red capsicums,deseeded and thickly sliced and 1 tablespoon of oil in a dish. Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes. Add tomatoes. Roast for a further 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Place lemon juice of 1 lemon, chopped drained babycapers, chopped Italian parsley and remaining oil into a screw-top jar. Secure lid and shake to combine.
- Place potato mixture on a platter. Add spinach leaves and drizzle with dressing. Gently toss and finish with cracked pepper, then serve.