Raspberry chocolate brownie
Everyone's favourite brownie made better with fresh seasonal raspberries, or frozen raspberries.
- Heat oven to 170C fan bake.
- Line a 17 x 27cm slice tin with nonstick baking paper with an overhang on all sides.
- Place butter and dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes to melt. Stir until smooth.
- Beat in brown sugar with a wooden spoon, then stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in sifted flour and cocoa powder, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into tin and scatter with raspberries (defrosted, if using frozen). Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean but moist.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar and cut into squares to serve.