Curry roast kumara and bacon salad
- Heat oven to 200 degC. Cut peeled and halved lengthways kumara in large chunks and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle the kumara with 2 tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss well to coat.
- Transfer to an oven pan and roast for 20 minutes.
- Scatter with rindless rashers bacon, cut in chunks and continue roasting for 20 minutes until kumara is golden brown and tender, and bacon is crisp. Remove to cool.
- Whisk sour cream, curry powder and vinegar together with 2 tbsp oil to form a dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine kumara, bacon and celery in a bowl. Serve scattered with chopped fresh coriander and with dressing on the side to drizzle over.