Smoked fish and prawn salad
- Cook pasta shapes, such as bows or spirals in plenty of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender to the bite.
- Rinse under cold water to cool, then drain well. Place cooked pasta in a large bowl.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and fry peeled prawns for 1 minute on each side, until they turn bright pink and are therefore cooked. Set prawns aside to cool, then add to the pasta.
- Add smoked fish to the pasta and prawns. Combine lemon juice and sun-dried tomato pesto and drizzle over pasta salad. Season with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Serve sprinkled with capers,rinsed and drained and garnished with rocket.