Strawberry crumble tart
- Lightly grease a 20cm tart tin. Combine flour, salt, sugar and butter in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Reserve 1/3 of this mixture for the topping. Combine the egg yolk with the remaining mixture, then press this into the base and sides of the tart tin.
- Prick the base with a fork and chill for 30 minutes, while the oven heats to 190 degC.
- Bake the tart base for 10 minutes or until golden brown and set. Reduce the oven to 160 degC.
- Whisk the egg with the extra caster sugar, sour cream and vanilla. Pour this mixture into the cooked tart base.
- Arrange the strawberries on top, then sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- Return to the oven for 25 minutes or until filling is golden brown and just set. Dust the tart with icing sugar to serve.