Cranberry cheesecake slice
250g packet malt biscuits; 90g butter, melted; 500g light cream cheese, at room temperature; 1/2 cup caster sugar; 2 tsp vanilla essence; 2 eggs; 1/4 cup light sour cream; 1 cup dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 160 degC fan bake. Line a 17 x 27cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Crush biscuits into fine crumbs and combine with melted butter. Press into the base of the prepared tin and bake for 10 minutes. Remove to cool.
- Place cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Beat in eggs and sour cream.
- Stir in cranberries, then pour mixture over biscuit crust. Smooth the surface and bake for 40 minutes until set (it will feel slightly firm to touch).
- Remove from oven to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours to set completely. Cut into squares to serve. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.