Mini cheese and pasta frittatas
- Preheat oven to 170 degC. Spray two 12-hole mini-muffin pans with oil.
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender to the bite. Rinse under cold water to cool, then drain well.
- Place eggs and milk in a bowl and whisk to combine. Stir in cold pasta, cheese, mixed vegetables and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper, then mix well to combine.
- Divide mixture between prepared pans. Bake for 15 minutes or until puffed-up and set in the middle.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool a little before turning out on to a plate.