One-bowl chocolate cake
- Heat oven to 180 deg (160degC fan bake). Grease a 22cm round cake tin and line the base with nonstick baking paper.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Pour all the wet ingredients into the well.
- Beat until combined and the mixture is smooth (expect the mixture to be quite wet). Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin.
- Bake for 70 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean but moist. Cool in tin before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Ice the cold cake with icing made by stirring the melted chocolate and sour cream together until smooth. Decorate the iced cake with fresh fruit, as desired.