Apricot Muesli Cookies
Golden and delicious, these biscuits are a welcome lunchbox addition, or as an afternoon tea treat.
- Heat oven to 180C (160C fan bake).
- Combine muesli, sugar, apricots and flour in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, heat peanut butter and butter for a few minutes until butter is melted.
- Add melted ingredients and beaten eggs to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place rolled, heaped teaspoons of mixture onto a lightly greased tray and press down with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown in colour. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Store these cookies in an airtight container.