Feijoa and almond slice
Make the most of seasonal feijoas with this quick to prepare slice.
- Heat oven to 170C fan bake. Grease a 17 x 27cm slice tin and line with nonstick baking paper, leaving an overhang on all sides.
- Beat sugar into melted butter until sugar dissolves.
- Beat in the vanilla and eggs. Stir in flour and then stir in feijoas.
- Spread mixture into prepared tin and scatter with almonds.
- Bake for 45 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar and cut into squares.