Curried pork balls
- Place pork mince in a bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix well, then with damp hands (to stop the mixture sticking) shape mixture into 20 small balls.
- Heat oven to 200 degC. Line a baking pan with nonstick baking paper.
- Add meatballs and bake for 25 minutes, shaking the pan or turning regularly until meatballs are browned all over and cooked through.
- Remove pan from the oven and transfer pork meatballs to paper towels to drain off any excess fat.
- At the same time, heat the coconut milk and curry paste in a saucepan, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add meatballs and stir to coat in curry sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes then serve, scattered with coriander.
Tip: To avoid mincemeat sticking to hands when rolling meatballs, dip hands in cold water before handling the mince and try not to over-handle the meat.