Salmon in paper parcels
- Heat oven to 200 degC.
- Cut baking paper and foil into large circles. Place the paper circles over the foil circles.
- Combine thinly sliced celery sticks, peeled and very thinly sliced carrot and sliced spring onions in a bowl.
- Divide the vegetables into four portions and place one portion in the centre of each circle of paper.
- Season the boneless salmon portions with salt and pepper and place one on top of each pile of vegetables.
- Top each with a slice of lemon. Drizzle a little lemon juice over each.
- Fold the edges of the foil to form secure parcels containing the salmon and vegetables.
- Place parcels on an oven tray. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.