Steamed fish with light mediterranean sauce
( SERVES 4 )
This is delicious and so easy! Ready in 20 minutes
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook stirring for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add wine and simmer until reduced by half – allow 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, stock and olives. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes soften – allow 4 to 6 minutes.
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper. Add thyme to sauce and nestle the fish on top of the sauce.
- Return to a simmer and cover. Lower the temperature and in about 4 to 5 minutes the fish will be cooked through.
- Transfer fish to 4 shallow bowls. Add pine nuts and fresh parsley to sauce.
- Check seasoning and spoon sauce over fish and serve.