Mashed kumara-topped chilli pies
800g orange kumara, peeled, chopped and boiled until cooked 25g butter, melted ½ cup warmed milk ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley Salt and freshly ground black pepper 2 tbsp olive oil 400g chicken
- Mash cooked kumara while still hot, add melted butter, warmed milk and chopped parsley, then beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add chicken mince and cook for 5 minutes to brown, breaking up the mince with a wooden spoon.
- Add oexican tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Add Four bean mix and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Divide mixture between four 1½ cup capacity ramekins and top each with mashed kumara.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.