Roast meatballs in tomato sauce
|500 g||Beef mince|
|¼ cup||Fresh parsley|
|2 tsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Combine the meatball ingredients and then mix to a firm consistency. Season with salt and pepper, then mix well.
- Shape portions of the mixture into meatballs - you should have around 20 balls. Arrange them in one layer in an oven pan.
- Roast meatballs for 20 minutes, then drain off any excess liquid.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl, then pour over the meatballs. Roast for a further 30 minutes or until meatballs are browned and sauce is reduced and thickened.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.