Sausage and pesto parcel
- Place sausages in a saucepan of cold water.
- Place over high heat and bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain sausages and set aside to cool.
- Heat oven to 190 degC. Spray or lightly brush a sheet of filo pastry with olive oil.
- Place a second sheet of filo on top.
- Place a sausage in one corner of the filo and spread sausage with 2 teaspoonfuls of pesto.
- Wrap sausage in filo and roll up to form a secure parcel.
- Place parcel on an oven tray and repeat with remaining sausages and filo.
- Spray parcels with oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Cut parcels in half on an angle and serve.
- These sausage parcels are great for lunch or dinner.