Using store bought filo pastry for this fruity strudel makes it a simple dish to prepare.
- Heat oven to 180C.
- To make the filling, squeeze out excess liquid from grated apples. Combine grated apples with raisins, sugar and cinnamon.
- Lay a sheet of filo on a clean work surface. Lightly brush all over with olive oil. Place another sheet on top and repeat process until all sheets are layered.
- Place the filling lengthways down the centre of the pastry rectangle, shaping the filling into a log. Fold in the sides of pastry, then roll the pastry round the log of filling to secure.
- Place filo parcel seam-side down on an oven tray. Brush parcel with oil.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dust with icing sugar and slice to serve.