Red curry chicken
- Place the salt reduced chicken stock, coconut milk, Thai red curry paste and tomato paste in a large saucepan and bring just to the boil, stirring to combine ingredients.
- Place the skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of any excess fat in the pan so they are covered by the liquid.
- Scatter over pepper strips and sliced carrots, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Turn the heat down, cover the pan and simmer gently for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- If the chicken is not fully covered by the sauce, turn the chicken breasts over halfway through cooking time.
Note: There is no need to add salt to this dish as the red curry paste is full of flavour. Serve in bowls, with steamed rice on the side.