Kumara and bacon frittata
- Heat oven to 170C. Grease a deep flan dish.
- Cook kumara in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes then drain well and set aside.
- At the same time, heat a frying pan, add oil, onion and bacon and cook for 5 minutes until onion is softened.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with milk and then stir in grated cheese.
- Season well with salt and pepper. Stir in kumara, onions, bacon and parsley.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Bake frittata for 35 to 40 minutes or until set in the middle. Slice to serve.