- Crush biscuits and combine with melted butter. Press crumb mixture into the base and sides of a 22cm springform cake tin.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk and thickened cream.
- Melt chocolate and beat into the cream-cheese mixture.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot coffee, cool a little, then beat coffee and gelatin into cheesecake mixture.
- Pour mixture over the prepared crumb base. Refrigerate for at least four hours to set.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and decorated with shaved chocolate.