Blueberry oat muffins
Perfect for the lunchbox or a special morning tea.
- Heat oven to 200C (180C fan bake). Grease a 12-hole muffin tin.
- Place rolled oats in a bowl, pour over the milk and leave oats to soak and soften for 5 minutes.
- Sift flour, baking powder and caster sugar into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Place the egg, oil and honey in another bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir quickly to just combine, but do not over-mix. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin tins. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre of one muffin comes out clean.