Fish with spicy beans and spinach
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large saucepan, add chopped onion and cook over a medium heat for five minutes until onion is softened.
- Add crushed garlic and chopped salami and cook for one minute more.
- Add chopped tomatoes and any juice, then simmer for 10 minutes until liquid is reduced and sauce thickened.
- Stir in rinsed and drained beans and spinach and cook for two minutes more. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- At the same time, season fish fillets on both sides.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and pan fry fillets for two to three minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve fish fillets on a bed of spicy bean and spinach sauce.