|1 cup||Brown sugar|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 tsp||Ground ginger|
|1 cup||Rolled oats|
|⅓ cup||Desiccated coconut|
|½ cup||Dried mango|
- Heat oven to 180 degC (160 degC fan bake).
- Grease a 17 x 27cm slice tin and line with baking paper with an overhang on all sides.
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until pale and creamy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in zest of one lime.
- Sift flour, baking powder and ginger over the beaten mixture and stir to combine.
- Stir in oats, coconut, and mango. Spread mixture in prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes or until firm and golden brown.
- Cool in tin, then ice, remove and slice.
- To make icing, combine icing sugar, butter, lime juice and boiling water in a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Spread over slice and decorate with chopped dried mango. Leave to set before slicing.