Gluten-free almond panforte
( SERVES 36 )
Make up small bags of this delicious slice to give to friends.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC.
- Melt together the first 3 ingredients. In a large bowl place all the other ingredients.
- Pour the melted mixture and combine.
- Press into a large greased and lined baking tray, 36cm x 26cm x 4cm deep.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool and store in the fridge.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving.
Cook's tip: Slice thinly as needed. These are delicious with coffee after a meal and will keep for weeks in the fridge.