No bake chocolate slice
( MAKES 24 bars )
- Line a 17cm x 27cm slice tin with non-stick baking paper. Place butter, golden syrup and vanilla in a saucepan and heat until butter has melted.
- Add cocoa, crushed biscuits, coconut and raisins and stir to combine. Press to cover the base of prepared tin.
- Place chocolate melts in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water to melt.
- Stir until smooth, then spread over surface of slice to coat. Leave for one hour to set.
- Cut into bars with a hot knife. Store in an airtight container.