Cock a loo
This great recipe originated some time ago when my friend Kylie discovered her grandson Ezana Adams loved flavours in his "baby food".
- Saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil on a low heat until very soft, but not browned. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Dust cubed chicken in flour and lightly brown in batches. As you cook, place to one side and reserve.
- In a separate pot place the potato, carrot and stock. Cook for 5 minutes or until the potato is cooked.
- Return the onion and chicken to the pan, add the dried tarragon and any leftover flour not used to dust the chicken. Remove from heat (to prevent splatters ) and add the stock mixture and mix well.
- Place back on the heat stir and simmer for 15 minutes. Add parsley.