Potato, bacon and cheese slice
3 large potatoes, cut into quarters 1 tbsp dijon mustard 25g butter 1/2 tsp salt Freshly ground black pepper 8 rashers bacon 1/4 cup onion marmalade 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese 1. Preheat oven to 200C.
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until cooked. Drain.
- Add mustard, butter, salt and pepper. oash well.
- Place baking paper on a baking tray with bacon rashers lying side by side and slightly overlapping.
- Place half of the potato mixture along the middle of the bacon rashers, leaving plenty of excess bacon to fold over the top of the potato.
- Spread potato base with onion marmalade, then cover with remaining potato.
- Sprinkle over cheese and wrap bacon over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.