Easy serve bacon and egg burrito
You will have seen these in cafés and wondered how you can make them – it’s so easy!
- Melt 10g butter in a saucepan. Add chopped bacon and cook until brown – approximately 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Mix spring onions with beaten eggs, season.
- Melt remaining butter in saucepan. Pour egg mixture into pan and cook on low heat. Stir constantly for 4 minutes.
- Add cooked bacon, mix well. Remove from heat.
- Divide the mixture between the 4 wraps. Fold wraps and grill in panini machine for 1 minute.
- Serve while hot with green tomato chutney.