- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Heat oil in a large fry pan, add bacon, onion, garlic and gently cook to soften onion.
- Add sliced leek and cook 4 minutes more. Remove from heat and stir through 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Add the fish to fry pan. Stir in sour cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Line a 30 x 20 cm baking dish with pastry and fill with the fish mixture.
- Melt butter in pan and mix in breadcrumbs, remaining parsley and lemon rind.
- Sprinkle over fish and bake in the lower part of the oven for 20 minutes and then move to the middle of the oven for a further 10 minutes.