Five spice pork risotto
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add finely chopped celery and onion, crushed garlic and five spice powder and gently cook for 5 minutes.
- Add rice and stir for a further minute.
- Heat stock in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add 1 cup of hot stock to the rice and stir until liquid is absorbed.
- Continue to add stock in this way until stock is used and rice is tender.
- Stir chopped bok choy through rice along with cooked and finely chopped pork. Cover with a lid for five minutes.
- Sprinkle with coriander to serve.