Rocket and salami scones
- Preheat oven 220 degC. Sift self raising flour into a bowl. Grate butter into flour and rub with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Using a knife quickly mix to a soft dough.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and pour in the milk and water. Add salt.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, knead lightly to a dough and roll into two rectangles, about 24cm x 14cm.
- Spoon cream cheese over one half of the dough and scatter over Italian style salami, roughly chopped and rocket leaves. Cover with remaining scone dough, pressing lightly together.
- Brush top of scone with a little extra milk and sprinkle with grated parmesan. Cut into six scones. Place on a cold oven tray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.