Mint and pistachio lamb noisettes
- Preheat oven to 230 degC.
- Cut meat away from the bone and roll the chops into noisettes, securing with a skewer. Spread each noisette with mustard.
- Mix garlic, parsley, mint, pistachio nuts, oil, salt and pepper.
- Press nut mixture onto the noisettes.
- Cook for 10 minutes in oven, or on a barbecue on high heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cover with foil and rest dish for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with kumara wedges, green salad and red pepper relish or jelly.